College of Nursing
School of Physiotherapy
School of Biomedical Sc.
MGM New Bombay College of Nursing- Objective's
Objectives BSc Nursing
Course of Instruction
Objectives of the basic B.sc Nursing Programme.
The college of nursing endeavours to develop a nurse..
1. Who demonstrates competency in the knowledge and skills in providing comprehensive nursing care based
on problem solving approach in the hospital and community.
2. Who demonstrates competency in the skills and techniques of nursing based on concepts and principles
from selected areas of physical, biological and behavioural sciences.
3. Who is professionally competent to be a member of health team in meeting the promotive, preventive and
restorative health needs of the society.
4. Who is capable to demonstrate skills in teaching, management, interpersonal relations and communication.
5. Who demonstrates leadership qualities and decision-making abilities to function effectively in various situations.
6. Who is aware of moral and ethical values and practices them in personal and professional life.
7. Who recognizes the need for continued learning for their personal and professional development.
Registered Office & Mailing Address:
MGM Institute of Health Sciences
MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, MAHARASHTRA STATE (INDIA)
E-mail : mgmuniversity@ mgmuhs.com
Tel : 022-27432471/27432994
Fax : 022-27431094
Copyrights© 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved to MGM
Designed and hosted by
Adsin Media Pvt. Ltd